Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Trip Overall

I loved Costa Rica. This experience was one of the best of my life and I wish everyday I could do it over again. I learned so much about people, culture, helping the world, and most importantly I learned about myself. That experience helped me decide what I want to do with the rest of my life. I want to help people, Thats why I want to become a nurse. It taught me to not take things for granted. Its given me a new outlook on my life. I would do it the same way if I had the opportunity. This was an amazing experience that I will remember forever. When I first decided to go I wanted to go with my friend and I thought it would be fun. But fun is an understatement for what I experienced on this trip. I have meet life long friends that we continue to talk about now a year later. I can't wait until I get I get another opportunity to do something like this again. This trip was an amazing experience that made me who I am as a person and really made me thinking about myself as a person. Thats why I chose this experience to do as my capstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment